The 126.96.36.199095 update has arrived for Aliens: Fireteam Elite, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added to this patch. The game was released in August 2021 and received pretty cool feedback from the players. It also continues to increase the gaming experience, with new patches coming periodically. Today’s version brings a bunch of bug fixes and improvements. Here’s everything new with the Aliens: Fireteam Elite 188.8.131.52095 update.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite 184.108.40.206095 Update Patch Notes
Weapons and Attachments
- The C34F3 Hamsa Null Compensator attachment now works as intended with projectile-based weapons.
- PATHOGEN: Fixed an issue with some of Esther’s intel dialogue.
- Fixed an issue with charge guns (such as the P.649 HEL) that could cause their audio and VFX to stay active forever when attempting to fire them without enough ammo.
- PATHOGEN: The “Maybe We Got ‘Em Demoralized” Challenge Card now affects Brutes as intended.
- Fixed an issue with the “Stuck Magazine” Challenge Card where players were unable to shoot their gun, reload, or swap weapons if they had less than the minimum amount of ammo required for a charge in their clip.
Class Kits, Abilities, and Perks
- RECON: The heal bonus from the “Adrenaline Rush” Perk will now apply to the entire team.
- Fixed an issue with the fit of the Feminine Classic Elite costume.
- PATHOGEN: Mutated Runners, Pathogen Blights, and the Pathogen Queen from the Pathogen DLC now count towards progress for Pathogen-specific TacOps.
- HARDCORE: Fixed an issue where Hardcore characters were not correctly ended following a complete team failure in Point Defense.
- PRESTIGE: Fixed an issue where Prestige Mode was not unlocking properly on the first login for Hardcore characters if a Standard character had already unlocked it.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update: Matchmaking
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally be unable to lock their matchmaking group after abandoning a mission.
- Fixed an issue where invalid profiles on a player’s block list could prevent them from playing online.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes players were unable to see their teammate’s Prestige Rank.
- Fixed an issue where player names with three or fewer characters were not displaying properly.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update: General
- Fixed an issue where certain melee attacks triggered a camera shake effect for the mission host.
- Fixed an issue where a player could lose the ability to swap weapons if they were swapping weapons while in the process of being down.
- General fixes addressing some crashes on all platforms.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite is available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms. For more information regarding this update, head over to the official website.
We are an automatic aggregator of gaming guides and news. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.